There’s nothing like a Vermont morning. The crisp air. The snowy landscape. The hot drink in your hand. And of course the awesome skiing ahead of you. The only thing better is a Vermont night. The myriad parties going on. Live music, barn parties, good dinner, the hot tub on your balcony. There’s no better way to escape the city than a weekend of partying and skiing in Vermont.
Join Sourced Adventures for an epic Vermont Weekender to Mount Snow, which “boasts one of the most active parks and pipes scene in the East,” says SKI Magazine. This trip includes a 2-day lift ticket, 2-night accommodation, and round-trip transportation. Get out of the city and enjoy Vermont’s closest big mountain.
The 2-night ski or snowboard trip to Mount Snow in Vermont has accommodation at the Snow Lake Lodge right on the resort, round-trip transportation, a two-day all-mountain lift ticket for both Saturday and Sunday, included breakfast, parties, and much more. Need ski clothing? You can rent clothing in advance here.
| DAY 1: FRIDAY 4PM DEPARTURE |
- On Friday afternoon, meet at 11th Avenue between West 44th and West 45th Streets in New York City to board the bus to Vermont. (The bus leaves at 4 p.m., but plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time.) Stay entertained with the movies on the bus and onboard Wi-Fi along the way.
- We’ll make a dinner stop on the ride up (meal not included). Arrive at Snow Lake Lodge that night, then check in and get some rest for a big day on the hill (or maybe a quick drink)!
Overnight at Snow Lake Lodge.
| DAY 2: SATURDAY |
- Fuel up with an included continental breakfast at the lodge while Sourced Adventures staff distributes your 2-day lift tickets to the group.
- Enjoy a full day of skiing and snowboarding on beautiful Mount Snow.
- Saturday night head next door with the group to the Snowbarn bar for some live music and drink! (optional). This is the night you get to let loose and party like it’s 1999.
Overnight at Snow Lake Lodge. Breakfast provided.
| DAY 3: SUNDAY |
- Eat breakfast, then return to the slopes for as much fun as you can fit in before the group bus departs. Snap a picture of Vermont’s Green Mountains as you ride back to New York City.
- Bus back to NYC departs at 4:00pm sharp.
Whether you’re a couple or a group of friends, we offer a variety of different rooming packages- from double occupancy to quad occupancy. The trip departs at 4pm sharp on select Fridays throughout February and March.
If you have your own gear, there’ll be plenty of space to store it on the coach bus on the ride up. You’ll also have the option to rent skis or a snowboard. Just don’t forget your gloves!
Click “Check Availability” to view the availability and pricing!