Sourced Adventures is an adventure travel company based in New York, NY. We’re changing the way locals connect to adventure, and we’re always looking for great people to join us.
Locations: New York City, Boston, Chicago, Washington D.C.
Sourced Adventures Group Leaders are responsible for facilitating our adventure trips while ensuring the highest quality experience for our customers. This includes check-in, keeping the set itinerary, and working collaboratively with the resort or tour operator staff on-site.
What our Group Leaders do:
- Act as the face of Sourced Adventures
- Engage all customers while maintaining full control of the trip from logisitics to safety
- Maintain the set schedule and itinerary of each trip
- Account for every detail of the trip and see to it that each trip runs seamlessly
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide excellent customer service
- Work a minimum of 2-3 trips per month
- Four year bachelor degree strongly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Preferrably 2+ of professional or guiding experience
- Ability to be “on” for a full day
- Dynamic and engaging personality
- Great public speaking skills
- Strong problem solving ability
- Passion for adventure and outdoor recreation
- Some Ski/Snowboard, or Whitewater Rafting experience strongly preferred but not required
What We Offer:
- Competitive day rate compensation
- Comped lift tickets, rental passes, and trips to the ski resorts and other tour operators we work with for every trip you work
- An exciting and dynamic work environment with like-minded adventure enthusiasts
- The opportunity to go skiing or snowboarding or whitewater rafting almost anytime you want
We’re changing the way locals think about getting out, and we’re looking for great people to join us!
Feel like you would be a great addition to the team for a position that you don’t see listed here? Drop us a line and tell us why!