Covid-19 Operating Procedures
Last Updated: June 14th, 2021
As always, the safety of our passengers is our highest priority so we will be implementing a few new protocols until further notice. Please note: These policies and procedures may be changed or updated at any time based on any new guidance we receive so please check back frequently to make sure you are up to date on all policies before going on your trip.
All passengers will be required to wear masks for the entire duration of the bus ride to and from our activities. Anyone not wearing a mask will not be permitted on the bus.
- Face Covering Policy: Proper Face Covering Must be properly worn over both nose and mouth at all times throughout the duration of bus ride and in public spaces. The only way we are able to run trips this season is if everybody follows these guidelines. We take this requirement and the overall safety of our guests and staff very seriously. This is a zero-tolerance policy.
Face coverings or masks must be free of vents or exhalation valves and should include the following features:
- Fits snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Completely covers the nose and mouth – Is secured with ties or ear loops – Includes multiple layers of fabric
- Masks with vents or exhalation valves are not permitted
- Bandannas and neck gators are not permitted during the bus ride
Sourced Adventures empowers our Group Leaders to determine if a face covering appears to be unsafe or does not provide proper protection, in which case customers will be asked to use a proper face covering or will not be permitted on the trip. For more information on face coverings, visit the resource page provided by the CDC by clicking here.
Any local day trips purchased in 2021 trips will automatically include Flexible Cancellation. This means for all ticket local day trip tickets you are eligible for a unlimited reschedules for any reason up to 7 days prior to departure, hassle free. Please note that our Flexible Reschedule policy does not mean you can get a refund anytime but you are able to reschedule or hold credit for any reason up to 7 days prior to your trip date. Simply email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you out.
We recommend purchasing Trip Protection during checkout for additional flexibility. With Trip Protection (additional $9.99 per ticket) you will be eligible to reschedule or hold credit for your trip as long as you let us know at least one business day prior to your departure.
If you feel sick do not show up, please just contact us one business day prior to departure. If you no-show or miss the bus you will still be charged. Remember to give yourself plenty of time to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. In order to ensure a good experience for everyone we cannot hold the bus for stragglers and are not able to issue refunds for no-shows.
COVID-19 Vehicle Cleaning Procedures:
- All vehicles are to be thoroughly cleaned daily.
- In every vehicle, both the passenger and driver HIGH TOUCH areas must be disinfected
HIGH TOUCH areas are handrails/holds, arm rests, steering wheels, dashboards, lavatory surfaces, buttons, handles, switches, window rails, fareboxes, etc.
- The HIGH TOUCH areas will be cleaned of any visible dirt using a cleaning detergent
- The HIGH TOUCH area will then be thoroughly wiped with disinfectant
Our bus company’s disinfectant to be used is: MICRO-CHEM PLUS Detergent Disinfectant Cleaner
- Each day buses will be restocked with sanitizer wipes, lavatory with sanitizer and extra toilet tissue.
- As a final step after the bus has been thoroughly cleaned and all staff are off the bus, one cleaning staff person will spray mist the interior of the bus starting at the back, including lavatory. The spray mist should be directed onto contact surfaces and the staff member should back down the aisle going from back to front spraying both sides of the vehicle.
- The vehicle may then be parked, and the surfaces permitted to air dry.
Remember to wash your hands:
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them
This process will be repeated daily until the COVID-19 outbreak has passed. We also encourages all passengers to observe the CDC recommendations for prevention and treatment. This information is available at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html
Guests will be required to obide by all of our partner’s Covid-19 operating procedures as well. While this is rapidly changing; in most cases this includes wearing a mask whenever possible or required according to their policies and guests who are not in the same group should maintain six feet of distance at all times.
We are working diligently with all of our partners to make the experience on our trips as safe, comfortable and as contact-less as possible.
Feel free to reach out to our team with any additional questions: firstname.lastname@example.org — Please note: You may experience delays in response to your customer support inquiries. We appreciate your patience and we promise to get back to your requests and questions as soon as we can get to them.
We look forward to safely adventuring with you again soon!
Team Sourced Adventures