Covid-19 Operating Procedures
As of now we will be resuming trip operations beginning August 1st, 2020.
As always, the safety of our passengers is our highest priority so we will be implementing a few new protocols until further notice. Please note: These policies and procedures may be changed or updated at any time based on any new guidance we receive so please check back frequently to make sure you are up to date on all policies before going on your trip.
All passengers will be required to wear masks for the entire duration of the bus ride to and from our activities. Anyone not wearing a mask will not be permitted to
50% Capacity on Buses
Until further notice, we will be operating all buses at 50% capacity. This is to provide safe distancing between our passengers, guides and drivers. Additionally the first two rows of the bus must remain completely empty.
Due to this drastically decreased capacity prices will be raised during this period of reduced capacity in order to cover our costs of operating. We are committed to making getting out of the city to experience the outdoors affordable and accessible. We appreciate your support.
Flexible Cancellation & Reschedules
Any local day trips purchased through the remainder of 2020 will automatically include Flexible Cancellation. This means for all ticket local day trip tickets you are eligible for a full refund your trip for any reason up to 10 days prior to departure, hassle free. Inside of 10 days prior to departure you will have Trip Protection automatically included. This means you will be eligible to reschedule or hold credit for your trip as long as you let us know at least one business day prior to your departure.
If you feel sick do not show up, please just contact us one business day prior to departure. If you no-show or miss the bus you will still be charged. Remember to give yourself plenty of time to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
COVID-19 Vehicle Cleaning Procedures:
- All vehicles are to be thoroughly cleaned daily.
- In every vehicle, both the passenger and driver HIGH TOUCH areas must be disinfected
HIGH TOUCH areas are handrails/holds, arm rests, steering wheels, dashboards, lavatory surfaces, buttons, handles, switches, window rails, fareboxes, etc.
- The HIGH TOUCH areas will be cleaned of any visible dirt using a cleaning detergent
- The HIGH TOUCH area will then be thoroughly wiped with disinfectant
Our bus company’s disinfectant to be used is: MICRO-CHEM PLUS Detergent Disinfectant Cleaner
- Each day buses will be restocked with sanitizer wipes, lavatory with sanitizer and extra toilet tissue.
- As a final step after the bus has been thoroughly cleaned and all staff are off the bus, one cleaning staff person will spray mist the interior of the bus starting at the back, including lavatory. The spray mist should be directed onto contact surfaces and the staff member should back down the aisle going from back to front spraying both sides of the vehicle.
- The vehicle may then be parked, and the surfaces permitted to air dry.
Remember to wash your hands:
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them
This process will be repeated daily until the COVID-19 outbreak has passed. We also encourages all passengers to observe the CDC recommendations for prevention and treatment. This information is available at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html
River Tubing & Brewery Protocols
Guests will be required to wear a mask at the River Tubing facility until on the water where they should maintain six feet of distance on the water. Each guest will receive their own individual tube.
At the brewery, all seating will be outside and guests will be required to wear a mask when going inside to order. Please maintain a safe distance from other guests and patrons while enjoying the brewery’s outdoor area.
Feel free to reach out to our team with any additional questions: firstname.lastname@example.org — Please note: We are running on a very limited support team so you may experience extremely delayed responses to your customer support inquiries. We appreciate your patience and we promise to get back to your requests and questions as soon as we can get to them.
We look forward to safely adventuring with you again soon!
Team Sourced Adventures