Long Island Wine Tour FAQ
How long is the trip?
The entire trip is a total of about 9-10 hours.
What should I bring?
- Food for the ride. Make sure you don’t end the ride on an empty stomach. Bring some snacks for the bus ride there and back!
- Nalgene or water bottle. Always important to stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Cash/Credit. We supply lunch for you, however if you want to purchase any bottles of wine you like it’s good to have cash on-hand.
How long is the drive?
The drive, depending on traffic, is around 2-hours.
Can I bring my kids on the trip?
Unfortunately, no. This is a 21+ trip.
Can we bring our own snacks?
Yes! Lunch is provided but you are welcome to bring your own snacks on the trip as well. Keep in mind that if you have any dietary restrictions, you may have to bring your own lunch. You can always email us to check if this is necessary.
Is using the provided transportation required?
Yes, for any trip where transportation is included it is mandatory to use our provided transportation. Tickets will not be honored for anyone who does not comply with terms of transportation without approval.
What are the available dates?
Please click on “check availability” above to scroll through available dates! Some dates may sell out before others.
What is the Itinerary?
- 9:00am – Departure from 85 Delancey St., Lower East Side
- 11:00am – 1st: Lenz Winery
- 12:30pm – 2nd winery: Rapheal Winery
- 2:30pm – 3rd winery: Osprey’s Dominion
- 4:00pm – Departure
- 6:00pm – Drop-off at 85 Delancey St, NYC
*Please Note that winery locations and order can change depending on the date
Where can I view the waiver?
The waiver is available for viewing or signing here. Please make sure to use the same email that you’ve used to make the booking.
What if I want to reschedule?
For all of our day trips you can reschedule for any reason up to 7 days prior to departure. Inside of 7 days we do not allow reschedules. For a full list of policies please review all of our new policies on our Covid Operating Procedures page.
What if I want a refund?
Unfortunately our NYC day trips are non-refundable outside of 24 hours after purchase. However, we do offer reschedules for any reason up to 7 days prior to your departure. Please view our operating procedures page for all up to date policies.
Do you have a phone number I can call?
Yes! However, we always answer email inquiries within 24 hours Monday through Friday (usually within a couple of hours) so please email us first and we promise to offer quick and fantastic support! If you would prefer to call, our phone number is 646-847-2367.
We offer phone support Monday through Friday during the following hours*:
- Monday: 9:00am-5:00pm EST
- Tuesday: 9:00am-5:00pm EST
- Wednesday 9:00am-5:00pm EST
- Thursday: 9:00am-5:30pm EST
- Friday: 9:00am-5:30pm EST
*Hours listed are in Eastern Standard Time
Are any of the office staff single?
No…thanks for asking though.