Sourced Adventures teamed up with Chariot to put together the perfect weekend wine tour for locals. On our Sonoma Wine Tour you’ll visit three separate wineries and enjoy an included picnic lunch. It doesn’t matter if you’re a first timer or a sommelier, everyone will find something to enjoy on the Sonoma Wine Tour. Take your date, come with friends, or bring your mom, this trip is great for all occasions.
Enjoy three separate wine tastings at three of our favorite wineries in Sonoma Valley; Larson Family Winery, Madrone Estate, Imagry, Benzinger or Homewood. At the second winery stop we’ll enjoy a picnic lunch (lunch is included) and your choice of turkey, ham, roast beef or vegetarian sandwich from one of our favorite local deli’s.
We know it’s hard to find an excuse not to join us. So come along! Don’t let the good weather pass you by, and hop on a Sourced Adventures trip for a day of fine wine with good friends.
Choose from two convenient pickup locations in San Francisco.
- 8:55am – First pickup at Best Buy in the Mission (1717 Harrison Street)
- 9:25am – Second pickup at Safeway in the Marina (15 Marina Blvd)
- 10:30am – First winery visit
- 12:30am – Second winery visit & included picnic lunch
- 2:30pm – Third winery visit
- 4:00pm – Departure from third winery
- 5:30pm – Drop off at Marina Safeway
- 6:00pm — Drop off at Mission Best Buy
*Picnic lunch is included; choice of turkey, ham roast beef or vegetarian sandwich from our favorite local deli. Tasting fee’s are not included. Tasting fees vary by winery but typically range from $10-$15 per flight and are usually waved upon optional wine bottle purchase.
Brought you to in partnership with: