Looking for a Bay Area ski bus to Squaw Valley? Here it is. Squaw Valley is one of the most famous ski resorts in the world. And it’s not hard to figure out why. Home to ski legends old and young, host of the 1960 Olympic Games and owner of incredible terrain. These are factors that have put Squaw in the ski hall of fame. And with it so close to the Bay Area, it’s not a bad place for a day trip right?
You’ll find there’s a trail for everyone here, whether you’re just a beginner or a seasoned pro. With the second largest ski-able terrain in the Lake Tahoe region, there are endless ways to explore and find bliss in the mountains with plenty of on-hill amenities that are second to none.
So what are you waiting for? Unplug, breathe the fresh air and jump on our Bay Area Ski Bus from San Francisco to Squaw Valley resort with lift tickets and convenient round-trip transportation all included. We take all the hassle out of getting to the slopes all you need to worry about is catching some Z’s on the ride up, we handle the rest!
- 5:00am – First pickup at Safeway in the Marina (15 Marina Blvd)
- 5:30am – Second pickup at Best Buy in the Mission (1717 Harrison Street)
- 9:00am – Arrive at Squaw Valley
- 4:00pm – Depart Squaw Valley
- 8:00pm – Drop off at Mission Best Buy
- 8:30pm — Drop off at Marina Safeway
Good to know:
- Guests should arrive at least 10 minutes prior to departure, buses depart on time
- Good to bring: Skiing Equipment, Warm Winter Clothes. Need ski clothing? You can rent clothing in advance here.
- Coach Buses have restrooms
- Optional discounted lift tickets available for purchase through Sourced Adventures
Click “Check Availability” to view up to date pricing & availability!