Come experience the best that Iceland has to offer on a 5-day Adventure with flights and the Northern Lights! On day one, check into Hotel Cabin, or similar and get settled in this Great Nordic Land as you prepare to embark on adventures fit for a viking.
BOOK ONLINE FOR ONLY A $125 DEPOSIT PER PERSON
Note: Tours after April 15th will have a Golden Circle Tour included instead of Northern Lights
| DAY 1: TUESDAY NIGHT – DEPARTURE |
- Board your WOW Airlines flight to Reykjavik
- Overnight flight
| DAY 2: WEDNESDAY – BLUE LAGOON & NORTHERN LIGHTS |
- Arrive in Reykjavik and head straight to the Blue Lagoon (optional add-on)
- Make your way to your hotel for 3pm check-in
- Enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure
- At 9 p.m., you’ll be picked up at your hotel for the Northern Lights Tour (travelers before April 15th)
- View the splendid Aurora Borealis and return to your hotel
- Overnight at Hotel Cabin
| DAY 3: THURSDAY – GOLDEN CIRCLE |
- Your Golden Circle tour will depart at 8:00am (travelers after April 15th)
- Visit the geothermal Geysir, the Gullfoss waterfall, and Þingvellir National Park
- Overnight at Hotel Cabin; breakfast included
| DAYS 4-5: FRI-SAT – FREE DAYS |
- Enjoy a day exploring Iceland’s capital city
- Visit the National Museum and the Old Harbor in Old Reykjavik
- Discover the sparkling Harpa concert hall and the beautiful Hallgrímskirkja church
- Or head out of the city for the day with an optional Blue Lagoon, South Shore, or Glacier Tour add-on trip
- Two nights at Hotel Cabin; breakfast included
| DAY 6: SUNDAY – DEPARTURE |
- Enjoy your last healthy Icelandic breakfast at the hotel then head back to Keflavik Airport to catch your flight back to your departure city.
- Breakfast included; afternoon flight
Looking for more inspiration? Check out our Iceland travel guide.
Hotel Cabin is located in Reykjavik, just a light, 20 minute walk from Laugavegur, Reykjavik’s bustling hub for shops and restaurants. We recommend a walk along the waterfront while staying here as well as a visit to Reykjavik’s largest hot springs. Don’t forget to check out Laugardalslaug, the largest hot spring located in Reykjavik, this is well worth a visit and is a short walk from the hotel. A delicious Icelandic breakfast is included each morning before you head off for your days activities! After you’re all settled in, get ready to see all Iceland has to offer.
This package comes with a Northern Lights tour included but you can also add-on Blue Lagoon, Golden Circle, South Shore and more. Our team of travel experts is on call to make sure that your trip is perfect. We’re here to make sure you get the most out of Iceland. Iceland, originally a geothermal hot-spot and fast becoming a tourism hot-spot, is a must see for any adventurer. Join us on our quest to tame Iceland!
What some of our guests are saying:
“Me and my best friend had the trip of a lifetime! I’m so glad they made such a dream vacation so accessible!”
“Sourced Adventures 5 day Reykjavik tour was wonderful! It was perfectly organized in every detail and Eli was very responsive to all our questions and concerns. “