Don’t be fooled by the same old “all-inclusive” resort vacation. Be a traveler, not a tourist and join us for an epic 5-Day Tulum & Chichen Itza Adventure in the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico! Tulum Ruins, Chichen Itza, Zipline, Cliff Jumping and delicious food help make this an unforgettable and unconventional way to explore the Riviera Maya.
ONLY $250 DEPOSIT PER PERSON REQUIRED TO RESERVE ONLINE
Full Trip Itinerary:
| DAY 1: WEDNESDAY – ARRIVAL & CHECK-IN |
- Get picked up at the Cancun International airport and enjoy a comfortable 40 minute ride from Cancun to Playa del Carmen
- Check into your boutique hotel, just blocks from the white-sand beach after 3 p.m.
- Enjoy a complimentary margarita at the open-air restaurant as you meet your guide
- Overnight at the Hotel Aventura Mexicana.
| DAY 2: THURSDAY – TULUM RUINS & JUNGLE TOUR |
- After breakfast, get picked up for your Alltournative Tulum & Jungle Maya Excursion
- Explore the famous Mayan Ruins of Tulum and enjoy a swim at its beaches
- Swim in underground caves called “cenotes”
- Zip-line through the jungle canopy
- Receive a blessing from a Mayan shaman
- Enjoy a traditional Mayan lunch
- Ride a 4×4 through the jungle
- Overnight at the Hotel Aventura Mexicana. Breakfast provided
| DAY 3: FRIDAY – CHICHEN ITZA |
- After breakfast, head one of our vans will pick you up to head to the magical ruins of Chichen Itza
- Visit Chichen Itza, the archaeological site named “wonder of the modern world”
- Afterwards Cool off in the crystalline waters of the Cenote with the largest vault of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Overnight at Hotel Aventura Mexicana. Breakfast provided
| DAYS 4: SATURDAY – BEACH DAY |
- Take advantage of the sun & sand and explore Playa‘s beaches
- Enjoy a free Yoga session at the hotel (donation based)
- Arrange an optional excursion to Playa Akumal to swim with sea turtles or go snorkeling (additional fees apply). Just talk to our team and we’ll arrange everything for you.
- Explore the town’s dining, shopping, and nightlife activities
- Overnight at Hotel Aventura Mexicana. Breakfast provided.
| DAY 5: SUNDAY – CHECK-OUT & DEPARTURE |
- Check-out of your hotel and head to the airport
- Optional airport transfer available to add-on
- Fly back home
Dates: Tours run almost every week excluding some holiday periods. Choose the date you plan to arrive.
Boutique Hotel, Jungle Tour & Tulum Ruins
You’ll arrive Wednesday and start by checking into your double occupancy room at Hotel Aventura Mexicana, one of the regions’ most renowned boutique hotels. On the first night you’ll enjoy a margarita on us as you meet your SA guide. If you’ve got the energy, take advantage of the Aventura’s prime location in the heart of Playa del Carmen and head out to explore this bustling beach town’s nightlife. Thursday morning you’ll enjoy your hot breakfast served in the on-site bistro before heading out on on your first full day with our Tulum & Jungle Maya Excursion.
Explore the majestic Cenote Maya, with the largest dome in the Yucatan Peninsula. You can swim in this natural jewel and enjoy some adventure activities. Discover the Mayan culture, participate in an authentic blessing ceremony and enjoy traditional buffet prepared with organic vegetables.
For more information on Playa del Carmen and all of the incredible things to see and or do on your free day or before, we recommend reading our Playa del Carmen Travel Guide.